This 8-week course prepares you to pass the Pega Certified Decisioning Consultant Certification Exam by teaching you everything you need to know about Customer Decision Hub, and the ability to participate int he design, construction of Pega Decisioning based applications.
The Pega CSA program is divided into 3 modules:
- Pega Decisioning Fundamentals
- Decision Strategies & Simulations
- Outbound Customer Engagement
This course covers: Next-Best Action Concepts, AI and Arbitration, Actions and Treatments, Engagement Policies, Contact Policy and Volume constraints, Channels, Decision Strategies
Ready to accelerate your career?
Who Should Enroll
This course is designed for professionals participating in the design and development of a Pega Customer Decision Hub solution. This particular certification ensures that the candidates have the required skills to apply design principles of Decision Strategies, Next-Best-Action, and Predictive Analytics.
Potential individuals this course would be helpful for:
- Business Analysts and System Architects who’ll start working on the Customer Decision Hub and Pega Decisioning.
- Those who supervise the activities in Pega Decisioning Implementation projects.
- System Architects who want to learn about Pega Decisioning Architecture and use Pega as a platform to deliver E2E solutions.
- Program/Project Managers who want to learn about the Pega Decisioning platform and deliver CDH solutions faster.
General IT and Pega Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
While there is no prerequisite knowledge required, to ensure success it is recommended that students meet the following criteria:
- A basic understanding of enterprise architecture, processes, case life cycle (e.g. specifications, models, frameworks, guidelines, reusable components).
- Know the business processes and policies used at your company.
- Have a basic understanding about business application development.
- Pega Certified System Architect preferred.
Expectations Upon Completion
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared to sit for the Pega Decisioning Certification exam.
- The skills, knowledge and vocabulary to work on Pega Decisioning projects and the Next Best Action Paradigm.
- Offer Management and Developing Business Strategies
- Work with Predictive and Adaptive Models
- Use Simulations to test Business Strategies
- Introduction to PMML Models
- Work with Visual Business Director
- Work with Interaction History