In preparation for the AWS certification exam, this 4-week, asynchronous course will teach students about the foundation of the AWS infrastructure and basic cloud concepts through a guided, instructor-led approach.
Reasons to Attend
Expand your knowledge:
- Non-technical and technical sales, support, legal, finance, marketing, and managerial personnel get a high-level understanding to better interact with advanced technical professionals such as developers, business analysts, and other IT professionals engaged in AWS projects.
- Start your technical career path: Take your first steps toward a technical career, and in acquiring future technical AWS associate-level certifications.
Ready to accelerate your career?
Expectations Upon Completion
Upon completion, you will be prepared to sit for the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam. You will also be able to discuss features and principals specific to the AWS cloud:
- Basic global infrastructure and architecture
- Deployment and operation
- Value proposition
- Platform services and use cases
- Compliance and security
- Billing, account management, and pricing
- Documentation and technical materials
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General IT business and technical knowledge.
- Basic understanding of IT services, such as CPUs, RAM, disk, databases, networking, servers, etc.